The perfect combination of adventure and safari Revel in the majesty of the Victoria Falls before being treated to a superb safari in the magnificent Chobe National Park, home to Africa’s largest concentration of elephants.
- Hotel transfer on arrival at Victoria Falls Airport.
- Zambezi Sunset Cruise. Overnight at Kingdom Hotel Victoria Falls.
- After breakfast, enjoy a guided tour of the Victoria Falls, one of the seven natural wonders of the world.
- Boma Dinner. Overnight at Kingdom Hotel Victoria Falls.
- Road transfer to Chobe National Park for Game Safaris, located in the north east of Botswana, flanked by the Okavango Delta and Moremi Game Reserve.
- Overnight in the Chobe National Park area – Chobe Bush Lodge / Similar.
- Thrilling game drives in open safari vehicles lead by professional, qualified.
- After experiencing the magnificent Chobe National Park you will be taken back to your lodge for an afternoon at leisure. After a short siesta, depart for your afternoon game viewing activity. Overnight in the Chobe National Park area Chobe Bush Lodge / Similar.
- After breakfast transfer to Victoria Falls Airport for onward flight.