Nairobi National Park is Kenya’s first ever National Park is a unique and unspoilt wildlife haven within sight of the city’s skyline.
Rhino, buffalo, cheetah, zebra, giraffe, lion and plenty of antelopes and gazelles can be seen roaming in this open plains country with a section of highland forest as well as stretches of broken bush country, deep, rocky valleys and gorges with scrub and long grass.
Ornithologists catch with over 300 bird species including the Secretary bird, crowned cranes, vultures, peckers and many more Nairobi National park is also a Rhino Sanctuary
- Black Rhinoceros
- Diverse birdlife
- Large predators- lion, leopard, hyena and cheetah.
- Aggregations of large herbivores- eland, buffalo, zebra and wildebeest
- Ivory Burning Site Monument
- Walking trails at hippo pools
- Nairobi Safari Walk & the Orphanage.
- Spacious accommodating picnic site